Friday, May 30, 2008

weekend update.

Well, between my nerves, and a recent comment from an allergic mom (not mine, but the mom of The Allergic Kid), Bahama Breeze has been scrapped. She pointed out that there wasn't a whole lot of allergy information on their website, and that they pretty much say that the eater owns the responsibility. Seriously, no allergy policy in place? How horrendous in this day and age.

Anyway, we're going to the Cheesecake Factory. I've never had a problem there. I've also never received the dreaded eye-roll in the 6 years I've been a customer. Hooray! I will fill you in on the (hopefully) wonderful meal with an old friend over the weekend. The Big Guy and I are also off to NYC this weekend for an allergic fiance's 31st birthday party. Looks to be a good weekend....
~A

No comments: