Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The vacation of a lifetime....and another state out of 50 crossed off the list!



Well Allergic Diner fans, I must bid you adieu for a little while, as the Non Allergic Husband and I are heading to Maui, HI!!!

Even though I keep threatening my coworkers that I am leaving, never to return (the idea of no computer and no need for a cell phone is just unfathomable, and yet so exciting), I will be back. I will most likely start posting again at the end of this month. 7 days of multiple meals out will make for quite a few restaurant reviews! Until then, stay allergy-free and healthy!

Oh, and NAH, if you're reading this, Happy EARLY Anniversary! I love you!

~Your Allergic Diner

1 comment:

PK said...

I hope you have/had a wonderful time in Hawaii and a very happy anniversary. My lovely wife and I went to Kauai for our honeymoon, and we hope to return again sometime soon.