Friday, April 13, 2007

On The Border!

Your allergic diner has recently learned that another chain, On The Border, features a wonderful website with specific allergen information, similair to the website I posted about last week, Chili's. On The Border's Mexican food gets raves reviews from my non-allergic friends, but I have never tried it. Not so easy to eat mexican food with a dairy problem, tomato problem, and avocado problem! I always imagined the conversation to go something like this..."I'd like the burrito, please hold the sour cream, shredded cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, and salsa. As a matter of fact, please just bring me the beef and flour tortilla, I can put it together myself!"
Thanks to the tips on their website, I will soon be joining my non-allergic girlfriends for their next mexican and margaritas night out!
Try their website and search by the specific allergy
http://www.brinker.com/gr/allergens/otb%20allergen.pdf

Thank you On The Border!
Best regards,
TAD

No comments: