Thursday, November 16, 2006

EAT AT JOE'S!!

Most recently, your allergic diner and her non-allergic husband had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. When I informed the waitress that I would need my crab steamed "without seasoning, and without butter in the pot or on the plate," not only was she gracious, but the meal came as requested. My husband had ordered an appetizer of a dip that came with garlic toast. When our waitress brought out the meal, she had included plain bread for yours truly, explaining to me "well, i figured if you didn't want the dairy on your meal, you wouldn't want it on your bread either." Score points for eating at Joe's! Your allergic diner was so impressed she purchased a "got crabs?" t-shirt on her way out. We will definitely be returning. Great food, relaxed atmosphere, excellent ability to handle special requests!

No comments: